I know what you’re thinking – “Brussels sprouts you’ll actually want more of! There ain’t no such thing!”
But, trust me for just a minute. Give these a try, and you’ll change your mind.
Until a couple of months ago, I was totally anti-Brussels sprouts. Hated them. Thought they were pretty disgusting…
And then! I had some absolutely wonderful roasted Brussels sprouts, and my world has been changed!
And now I am a believer – and a lover – of Brussels sprouts.
So, here ya go – the easiest recipe in the world for Brussels sprouts you’ll actually want more of:
- 1 pound whole Brussels sprouts
- 1.5 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- After washing, cut the Brussels sprouts in half vertically and place in a large bowl
- Add EVOL, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to the bowl and stir until all the Brussels sprouts are evenly coated.
- Spray a roasting pan with olive oil spray.
- Dump the Brussels sprouts out on the pan and flip them so they are all flat side down.
- Cook for ~20 min.
- Enjoy the most delicious Brussels sprouts you’ll actually want more of!
A pound of Brussels sprouts has ~195 calories, and the EVOL has 120-190 calories per Tbsp, depending on the brand you choose.
So if you’re on the low end and get 4 servings out of the batch, then per serving you would have
- Calories: 94
- Fat: 5.6g
- Carbs: 10g
- Protein: 3.8g
- Sugars: 2.5g
- Fiber: 4.3g
Okay – now you know how to do it! Make a batch and let me know when you’ve finally found Brussels sprouts you will actually want more of!