- 2-3 medium sweet potatoes (~ 1 pound), washed and cut into 1-in chunks)
- 1/4 Cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Combine all the ingredients in a large oven-safe skillet over medium heat and bring the liquid to a boil. Stir to coat the potatoes well.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven, and cook for 10 minutes. Stir the potatoes, then return the skillet to the oven for another 10 minutes, or until the potatoes are fork tender. Sprinkle with sale and serve warm.
*Screen shot from MyNetDiary App
*Recipe from detoxinista.com